[Faith-talk] looking up scripture and words

Alan Wheeler awheeler65 at windstream.net
Thu Dec 1 22:46:27 UTC 2011

Ashley,
While this doesn't help with every aspect of what you asked about, being a
user of the JAWS screen reader, I found a piece of bible software that works
great with JFW. It's called Theophilos.

I can get all sorts of bible dictionaries, commentaries etc to add to it.

Here is the Theophilos web site:
http://www.theophilos.sk

Hope this helps.

Alan