[Faith-talk] Anglican Church

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 03:33:59 UTC 2011

My church has been very welcoming. I sing in the choir. Someone sends me a
cdocument via the computer that I can Braille with an embosser. I take this
and sing all the hymns and read all the responses with it. I learn my music
by ear, throu recordings, or with midi files sent by my choir director. When
I used to belong to the Anglican church, we knelt right in front of where we
sat, behind the next pew. I now attend a Missouri Synod Lutheran Church
since the Charismatic Episcopal church I attended closed.
Terri Wilcox