[Faith-talk] books of bible

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 17:11:19 UTC 2011

Hi all,
When reading a book of the Bible, or hearing it referenced in a sermon, I want to know where it is. Old Testament material is before Jesus. New Testament is usually when Jesus was alive.
So can anyone list the books of the Bible in order? That, or tell me where to find that.

I know some books are new testament; such as the gospels  of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Revelations ends the Bible.
The first five books outline the laws the Lord gave to Moses; and some were written by Moses himself.

The first five books are Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.
Then I think it goes Joshua, Judges, 1 and 2 Samuel and Kings.

Thanks.

Ashley