[Faith-talk] Friday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:51:06 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration, but please do this guy a big favor: Don't chew too hard or heavily on the pearls, as we don't like to see broken teeth.  Just kidding.  Anyway here we go.

Although we live in this world, we must declare our allegiance to Heaven.

Each person has his place in God's service, and only God deserves the glory.

God's correction is our hope for a better life.

May God make our life a lighted window of Christian example.

Our work is to cast care; God's work is to take care!

Courage will follow when faith takes the lead.

>From our first breath to our last, we are in God's care.

Present choices determine future rewards.

We honor God's name when we call Him our Father and live like His Son.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.