[Faith-talk] Looking up Scripture and words

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 3 00:28:02 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Thanks  to Tom for pointing out the two study bibles from his ministry.
How do you read Optasia materials?
I know a concordance is to help you look up material. How is that used? Is
it alphabetized?
How does that differ from a dictionary? Speaking of that, any bible term
dictionaries you use?

If you get a commentary, how is that organized? Does the writer comment by
book, chapter, or what?

I would  read Charles Stanley's commentary if there is one, and its
accessible.

Ashley