[Faith-talk] Tuesday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:12:06 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and children of our heavenly King-Father.  Here are today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration.

Love gives others the benefit of the doubt.

God seldom does great things in a hurry.

Following Christ has two requirements: Believing, and acting like you do.

Leave final justice in the hands of a just God.

Faithfulness is God's requirement; fruitfulness is His reward.

Love is the magnet that draws believers together and attracts unbelievers to Christ.

Depending on God isn't weakness; it's acknowledging His strength.

We lose the joy of living in the present by worrying about the future.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.