[Faith-talk] Thursday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:45:41 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration.

The only way to survive in a world of deception is by trusting the One who will never deceive us.

We need prayer the most when we have the least time to pray.

People with a heart for God have a heart for people.

If Jesus has taken up residence in us, the world should notice a lasting change.

Build your life on the solid foundation, Jesus Christ.

Prejudice distorts what it sees, deceives when it talks and destroys when it acts.

The angels of God protect the people of God as they do the work of God.

What you put into your children's hearts today influences their character for tomorrow.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.