[Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 12:06:30 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration, reflection and pondering.

God's love for us is as expansive as the open arms of Christ on the cross.

In light of eternity, what one believes is far more important than what one achieves.

When God wipes our tears, sorrow will give way to eternal song.

Praise is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.

We need more than a new start--we need a new heart.

In every change He faithful will remain.  Katharina von Schlegel

We were created to give God the glory.

A Christian is an ambassador who speaks for the King of kings.

Christ is coming, perhaps today!

The Lamb who died to save us is the Shepherd who lives to lead us.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.