[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:41:26 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Love in deed is love indeed!

Rest your assurance on God's love in your heart, not on the fear in your mind.

Good deeds don't make a Christian, but a Christian does good deeds.

To become whole, yield to the Holy Spirit.

God may delay or deny our request, but He will never disappoint our trust.

To understand the Word of God, rely on the Spirit of God.

Those who've been rescued from sin are best able to help in the rescue of others.

Riches are a blessing only to those who make them a blessing to others.  (quote compiler's comment: As proof of this, look at the life of the late Sir John Templeton).

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.