[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:55:10 UTC 2011

Hello and good day all of you, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Hope you had a good day in the Lord yesterday, as the undersigned surely did.  And now for today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration.

Even the hardest of souls may ask for help when someone they love is at risk.

Revenge restrained is a victory gained.

Remembering God's goodness is a good cure for doubt.

A gentle word of compliment falls lightly, but is carries great weight.

Those who bless God in their trials will be blessed by God through their trials.

The heart filled with praise brings pleasure to God.

The real measure of our wealth is what will be ours in eternity.

Being imperfect doesn't disqualify us from serving God; it just emphasizes our dependence on His mercy.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.