[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] [BibleAnimate] Luke 2: 8-12

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Dec 23 20:12:17 UTC 2011

Merry Christmas!

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <serenity77 at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] [BibleAnimate] Luke 2: 8-12
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:19:26 -0700

      Luke 2:8-12

      And there were in the same country shepherds
      Abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock
      By night. And, lo, the Angel of the Lord came upon
      Them, and the glory of God shone about them:
      And they were sore afraid. And the Angel said
      Unto them, Fear not: for behold, I bring you good
      Tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For
      Unto you is born this day in the city of David a
      Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be
      A sign unto you, Ye shall find the babe wrapped
      In swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

      THREE GIFTS

      God gave us our greatest gifts,
      Not tied in ribbons of blue or red.
      Gifts designed for our inner one,
      God gave us life, peace, and His Son.

      Sometimes the days get awful long,
      We might wonder if we've done wrong.
      God shows His love in gifts one by one,
      God gave us life, peace, and His Son.

      God's other gifts are faith, hope, and love.
      Jesus has gone to prepare us a home above.
      God's rest awaits us when our work is done.
      God gave us life, peace, and His Son.

      By David R. Mc Donald
      (Betty M.   17/12/06)

                  Tube from group share