[Faith-talk] celebrating

fswilliams049 at aol.com fswilliams049 at aol.com
Sat Dec 24 02:04:41 UTC 2011

  I use to as a child exchange names and do a grab bag and that is where you
put all kids of things that people like for instance my mother love to
collect coupons and my aunt roll pennies, and so on.  This is something that
the adults did.  We went to each other houses and try the different foods
that each other cook.  We had lights outside the house and two trees.  We
went to christmas service when I live with my grandmother.  We also went to
other children houses and donate toys and other goodies to those that was
less fortunate than us.  We did so many things as times went on and now my
daughter is spending our very first Christmas since we gave our lives to
Christ and we are going to make up new ideas.
God bless,
Felicia