[Faith-talk] celebrating

Beth Kats bethkats at samobile.net
Sun Dec 25 00:23:34 UTC 2011

Jeannette,
I get together with my family on Christmas Day.  I sing in my church
choir, so we always sing.  Even if Christmas is not on Sunday, we
always have church Christmas Day.  We open presence when our family is
together.  This year, Mom made a chocolate cake and we're going to sing
"Happy Birthday" to Jesus.  I think that is cool!  I guess Jesus told
Mom he wanted a chocolate cake.  Haha!
My sisters, brother, and I all pitch in to buy Mom and Dad something.
This year, I think it will be a gift certificate to Apple Bee's.  It's
a good restaurant.
Well, hope you have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  May
the Lord bless you all!
Beth