[Faith-talk] Last Cordial Invitation Call

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 15:48:18 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Here is your last cordial invitation reminder that, at 3 p.m. eastern time for those interested and have unlimited long-distance calling capability on your phone plan, to join the undersigned in a special telephone conference line for some Christmas cheer, especially for those out there who are lonely and, for whatever reason, have no family or friends with whom to hang out on this joyous of days.  It is the goal of this conference to mutually encourage one another and to bring smiles to the faces and hearts of everyone participating.  Although the conference will commence at 3 p.m. eastern time, the line will be kept open for as long as there are people wishing to participate, so you don't have to rush to be there at the time stated.  Now the number and code for this conference are as follows:  1-712-432-3066 and, when prompted enter code number 976895 and you should be there.  So, until I see you in thon this phone chat line, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.