[Faith-talk] Thursday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 10:57:09 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.

Always put yourself in others' shoes.  If it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

No one can go back and make a brand new start.  Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and life for the way.

When it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and Jesus will be there.

A family altar can alter a family.  (Screen reader users: Please check the spelling of the repeated words, otherwise this quote won't make sense).

A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.

Don't put a question mark where God puts a full stop.  (Explanation: For those who don't know, the term "full stop" is a British expression for a punctuation mark called a period.  I don't rightly know, but I think it came from the days of the telegraph).

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.