[Faith-talk] Friday's Quotes and an Announcement

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:42:07 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  I hope that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that you all had a peaceful and restful sleep last night.  And now for today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration.

Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.

Exercise daily.  Walk with the Lord.

Give Satan an inch, and he'll be a ruler.

God loves everyone, but probably prefers fruit of the Spirit over religious nuts.

Having truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.

He who angers you controls you.

He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.

Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory capacity.

And there you have it for today.  The quotes you've read for the past two days were originally submitted by Jason from Toronto, Ontario, but originally from Newfoundland Canada.  Although he's not on this list, we thank him for his contributions.  I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

And now for the announcement.  Tomorrow, instead of the quotes, this space will be given over to an essay written by the undersigned concerning reflection on the old year just past and looking forward to the new.  Hope you enjoy reading this.  It will be heard live over a Christian radio station from Switzerland called the Life Channel, but not in English, only in Esperanto.  However folks don't worry, as an English translation will be provided here.

And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing this essay will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for our sins and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.