[Faith-talk] For Lonely People On New Year's Eve

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 17:29:00 UTC 2011

Hello my fellow list members and saints of the Most High God.  Are you going to be spending a lonely New Year's Eve by yourself with no one to talk to? If so, and you have unlimited long-distance on your phone plan, the undersigned will be reactivating the telephone chat conference line that he did on Christmas Day.  Times will be from 8-11 p.m. eastern time.  If interested and if you have unlimited long-distance on your phone plan, the number and code to get into the conference will be as follows: 1-712-432-3066 and, when prompted, enter code 976895.  We'll discuss whatever is on your mind, in good taste, of course.  And now until I see whoever comes into the conference, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.