[Faith-talk] church jobs

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Feb 12 02:24:17 UTC 2011

First of all, (if you're new to this list,) welcome! I'm joshua
Lester. I hope you enjoy being on this list. I don't know of any
churches in my community, in need of a childrens' pastor. This list,
is a discussion of faith and religion. It's not about finding jobs.
Someone in your community may be on this list, though. They might
E-mail you off list, but that's not what this list is for. What
denomination are you affiliated with? Where do you live. Please E-mail
me off list with this information. I'll Google this for you, and find
you a church. Blessings, Joshua