[Faith-talk] church jobs

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 05:51:00 UTC 2011

sorry I don't remember all your names. but yes I am new to the list...thanks for all your nice welcoming!
Also, sorry but I'm not good with computers and as a result I don't actually know how to reply  off line to any of you...if any body knows please let me know?
Greg, thank you for your info! even though this was not the place to be asking bout it...I will certainly check it out!
Joshua, as soon as I figure out how to respond off line to your message I will certainly let you know the answers to your questions...
thanks all for puting up with me and my lack of knowledge at this kind of stuff!!
Amy