[Faith-talk] Tremble

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Feb 28 17:20:36 UTC 2011

It's the message behind the songs, that I want people to consider,
when reading my posts in the "Reflections series." It's going to be
more than just songs, sometimes I'll post something that God gives me,
but most of the time it's lyrics and songs that stand out to me. I
always try to tell people to look up the songs I'm posting on Youtube.
Two of the songs, "If You Had Known Me," and "Harvest Time," are found
on www.myhoperadio.com. Just go to the site, and click on the
"Classics," link, and you're good to go. Just listen, and you'll hear
those songs. "Jesus Use Me," and "The Next Step," are on Youtube.
Jimmy Swaggart's version of "Jesus Use me," is on there. On "The Next
Step," type that into the search engine, and put "by The Freemans,"
because that's the only version of the song on Youtube. I'm sure Amy's
song, "Tremble," by Nicole Nordeman, is on Youtube, as well. "If Jesus
Comes Tomorrow," was written by Vern Gosden. You can put that into the
search engine on Youtube, and you can hear it there, as well. I always
put the songwriter's name, so you can find the song via Google, (if
nothing else.) I hope this helps.
Blessings, Joshua