[Faith-talk] New NIV drops Gender

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Jan 7 03:15:16 UTC 2011

Yes, we are definitely in the endtimes. We in Arkansas just had a
front page news story, regarding dead birds, and dead fish. The book
of Revelation says that in the tribulation times, hat 1/3 of the
population will be destroyed. That's not just humans, that refers to
animals to. I believe that what happened here in Arkansas is a
precursor to this.