[Faith-talk] New NIV drops Gender

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 19:22:05 UTC 2011

Hello.  I just wanted to say that I have been reading the new niv 2010
on the biblegateway webcite.  I actually really like it.  I haven't
paid attention to the translation, and I haven't read the whole thing
yet.  I have not found it offencive at all.  I'll let you know if that
changes.

I would definitely recommend that webcite if you don't have an
accessible bible.  You can select any bible you want in cluding King
James, and you can read it in different languages too.  The webcite is
also very accessible with heading navigations and simple search
features.  I'm only using it temperarily until I can get a bible onto
my new SD card, but I'll probably keep using the cite.  It's so easy!

Hope this helps.