[Faith-talk] Bible and apps and the like

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 06:58:10 UTC 2011

Hi Penny,
The Bible app I was talking about will work on iphones, the ipod touch, and the ipad. The app itself is free to install and use. If you are using an iphone you have to pay for a data plan. The ipad has a model that can connect to the cell network, in which case you would need a data plan to use that. The ipod touch though does not require any kind of dataplan to use. The drawback is that you can only access the internet in places that have wireless internet, such as your home or certain businesses.

I use the ipod touch and am quite happy with it. Being able to read the bible on it and have access to reading plans is great.

Hopefully that was helpful. If not I can try again.

Blessings,
Greg