[Faith-talk] Bible and apps and the like

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Sat Jan 8 07:09:25 UTC 2011

Good start, sir.  Now, is the iPod touch my only option?   or are
other things able to get to the wireless internet, say, in my house.
I think, if I am going to invest, I would want something a little
larger than smaller.
Do iPads all have to have a paid connection?  or could they use
wireless from the house or business?
Best, Penny.
Thanks for this.  I hope this is not way off-topic.  Because this is
one way we can be connected with things and people that will help our
service to the Lord.