[Faith-talk] There is now neither male nor female, but all are one in Christ Jesus.

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Sat Jan 8 18:23:11 UTC 2011

I agree with you Father.
I'm the member of a list that sends out daily scriptures,
and I've noticed how each translation's language
is structured differently.

I do have a question though: if I'm looking the RSV version up, say on bookshare, what year or reference can I have to know I'm getting the right one?

And, are there any courses you know to learn the latin and/or Greek languages, both reading writing and in speech?

And, if I do learn these languages, where could I get a copy of the brialle bibles in these languages?

Thanks,

Jorge