[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Pastor Cecil Thompson - "JESUS CARES!" 7/1/11 Friday's E-Votional

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Jul 5 19:50:16 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "TONY - Family of Faith" <familyoffaith at tampabay.rr.com>
To: <thefamilyoffaith at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Pastor Cecil Thompson - "JESUS CARES!" 7/1/11
Friday's E-Votional
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 06:46:40 -0400

JESUS CARES! - Matthew 6:26 - Daily-E-Votional

                  DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
                  BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
                  Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
                  July1, 2011

                  "JESUS CARES!"
                  Matthew 6:26

                  "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap
or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you
not much more valuable than they?"

                  Where is God when I have great need and my heart is
breaking? Does He really care about my personal struggles? Does He care
that I feel as if I am at the end of my rope? Does He care when the one who
is dearest to me dies?

                  Frank Graeff was a minister who had the reputation for
always being happy, optimistic and had a sunny disposition. In the spite of
his normally up-beat nature, he was called upon to endure severe trials in
his life.

                  It was while he was going through one of these ordeals
that he wrote the words of today's hymn. The promise he found in 1 Peter
5:7 was especially meaningful to him: "Cast all your anxiety on Him because
He cares for you." Think of his struggles and finding hope as you enjoy
this week's hymn. The music was composed by J. Lincoln Hall.

                    "Does Jesus Care?"

                    Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
                    Too deeply for mirth or song,
                    As the burdens press, and the cares distress
                    And the way grows weary and long?

                    Refrain: Oh yes, He cares, I know He cares,
                    His heart is touched with my grief;
                    When the days are weary, the long nights dreary,
                    I know my Savior cares.

                    Does Jesus care when my way is dark
                    With a nameless dread and fear?
                    As the daylight fades into deep night shades,
                    Does He care enough to be near?

                    Refrain: Oh yes, He cares, I know He cares,
                    His heart is touched with my grief;
                    When the days are weary, the long nights dreary,
                    I know my Savior cares.

                    Does Jesus care when I've tried and failed
                    To resist some temptation strong;
                    When for my deep grief there is no relief,
                    Though my tears flow all the night long?

                    Refrain: Oh yes, He cares, I know He cares,
                    His heart is touched with my grief;
                    When the days are weary, the long nights dreary,
                    I know my Savior cares.

                    Does Jesus care when I've said "goodbye"
                    To the dearest on earth to me,
                    And my sad heart aches till it nearly breaks,
                    Is it aught to Him? Does He see?

                    Refrain: Oh yes, He cares, I know He cares,
                    His heart is touched with my grief;
                    When the days are weary, the long nights dreary,
                    I know my Savior cares.

                  To view the GloryScapes inspirational video Does Jesus
Care? please go to: http://www.gloryscapes.com/doesjesuscare in your
browser or click on the image below.

                  Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust
Him completely and be a blessing!

                  - - - Pastor Cecil

                  360-570-0074
                  PastorCecil at Daily-E-Votional.com

                  P.S. - Please feel free to forward this E-Votional on
to your family and friends. Check our website at www.Daily-E-Votional.com
for previous issues and much more.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You may SUBSCRIBE by visiting:
https://listserv.reachone.com/e-cast/mail.cgi/list/cecil If you are
subscribing, a confirmation E-Mail will automatically be sent to you before
you are added to ensure your privacy.

If you have trouble subscribing, please contact Pastor Cecil at:
PastorCecil at Daily-E-Votional.com

You may also reach Pastor Cecil via postal mail, please contact us at:

Pastor Cecil Thompson
5116 Bald Eagle Lane SW
Tumwater, WA 98512

This email was sent to: familyoffaith at tampabay.rr.com