[Faith-talk] Very urgent prayer request, and fair warning!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Jul 11 03:56:29 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!  I pray that the Lord guides you to reading this message.
It is thorough, so please read it in its entirety:

I need URGENT PRAYEr NOW!

A very incoherent man today did some damage to my AM-FM-CD player radio.
And this could have been prevented.

I was on the bus, when this young "thug" takes a seat next to me.  He
carries a cane, not a white cane, but a cane for support.  I ask him if he
is all right, he proceeds to tell me to shut the (Watch your language!) up.
  I didn't mean any harm; I was just concerned about him.  Then he proceeds
to tell me to shut up again.  I refused, saying that he could have been a
little nicer, and that I'm one of the nicest (Watch your language!,)(s)
around, and that I was concerned, reminding him, "The next blind person,
may not be so nice."  After this kept up for about 10 minutes or more, he
told me, near this stop, "This is your stop!"  "I'm not movin'!" I say.
"How do you know!  You cain't see!"  I repeated that I wasn't going
anywhere.

After all this, he threw water on me to try to shut me up, (It didn't
work!), and he tried to get after me for talking to another passenger, (I
was agreeing with the bus driver that the passenger was blocking the back
door of the bus, inconveniencing other passengers.  The guy next to me says
that I should get off and go the other way, leading me to again respond
that I'm not moving.)  The guy next dor to me was unapologetic, trying to
steal my bag when he got off.  He didn't get far, because I wrestled my
bigbag away from him.  The driver told him to leave "him" alone, and he got
off in disgust.

Now my radio, ($45) needs to be replaced.  I am upset that someone would
be so inconsiderate, as to break a piece of property and be nonapologetic!
Now I need a new radio from Walmart, and these evil, demonic thugs to LEAVE
ME ALONE!  I want to send this also as fair warning: We have a sin-sick
society that does not care about visually-impaired people.  I had to
struggle and fight to keep 2 thugs off me, a bus driver who didn't leave me
alone, and the aforementioned thug sitting next to me!  Please pray for a
hedge of protection for me, and for these L.A. thugs to LEAVE ME ALONE!

A Very Upset, Distraught, and Very Sad Eric Calhoun

P.S.  No matter what I say; no matter what I do; there are very nice
people who do help me!  But there are thugs, who do not want to be nice, no
matter how nice I am to them.  (Maybe I'm being too nice, or too mean for
being nice!)
.. ..  Eric from Los Angeles with the baseball list: eric at pmpmail.com.
Also on Facebook