[Faith-talk] Jamie McMurray talks Joplin tornato damage...dare you not to cry!

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:44:28 UTC 2011

here are 2 recent news stories about Jamie McMurray, a Joplin Mo native and his emotional return to his home town after the devastating tornatoes!...and yes! he just so happens to be a nascar driver!
the 1st is an artical from FOX sports and the other is a video from the show, Nascar now!
give em a chance before you just say, "awe it's nascar, forget it!" the real story is in the tornato damage anyway not nascar! :)
this is such a sad situation! the ppl of Joplin MO really need God's peace and comfort right now!
Joplin is only bout 6 maybe 7 hours from where I live. the tornato could have just as easily hit my town instead of theirs...wow!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/jamie-mcmurray-joplin-missouri-tornado-son-returns-home-to-lift-towns-spirits-and-offer-support-060311

http://sbn.to/lf5GGW