[Faith-talk] "Let me tell you who Jesus is!"

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Jun 5 06:04:21 UTC 2011

Also, in Ephesians, 4, you read in verse 4, 5, 8, and 9, that there's
only one God, and Father of all.
You can also see where the Holy Spirit is referred to, as Christ in
you, the hope of Glory.
Acts, 2:36, says that the same Jesus, which they had crucified, had
been made, both Lord, and Christ.
Lord, (Adoni,) was one of Yahweh's titles, and Christ, is the anointing.
In John, 8, when Jesus said, "Before Abraham was, I am," the people stoned him.
If Jesus would have said, I'm God's son, they probably would have let
that slide, but he literally called himself the I Am, (Yahweh.)
That's why they stoned him, because they said that he was blaspheming God.
Blessings, Joshua