[Faith-talk] Let's all state our beliefs.

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Jun 5 10:27:28 UTC 2011

Believers shouldn't partake in the things of the world.
That's why, (for example,) you won't see me at a nightclub, beer in
hand, smoking a cigarette.
I'm not using profanety, haveng a beard, all the way down to my waist,
hair all the way down my back, etc.
Our women don't cut their hair, or wear makeup, either.
We believe in modesty of dress, as well.
These are holiness related teachings.
Blessings, Joshua