[Faith-talk] FW: [ChristianChit-Chat] ;)

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Jun 5 19:08:54 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: whomeworry at webtv.net
To: HealthyCuisine at yahoogroups.com, ChristianChit-Chat at yahoogroups.com,
Circle_of_friends_together at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ChristianChit-Chat] ;)
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2011 11:35:59 -0400

Someone has written these beautiful words. Must read and try to
understand the deep meaning of it.  They are like the Ten Commandments
to follow in life all the time

1] Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble but
it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout.
=
2] So a Car's WINDSHIELD is so large & the Rear view Mirror is so
small?  Because our past is not as important as our future. So Look
Ahead and Move on.
=
3] Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes few seconds to burn but it
takes yrs to write.
=
4] All things in life are temporary. If going well enjoy it they will
not last forever. If going wrong don't worry they can't last long
either.
=
5] Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond
don't forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond you always need a Base
of Gold!
=
6] Often when we lose hope and think this is the end GOD smiles from
above and says "Relax sweetheart it's just a bend not the end!
=
7] When GOD solves your problems you have faith in HIS abilities when
GOD doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.
=
8] A blind person asked St. Anthony "Can there be anything worse than
losing eye sight?" He replied "Yes losing your vision!"
=
9] When you pray for others God listens to you and blesses them and
sometimes when you are safe and happy remember that someone has prayed
for you.
=
10] Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles it takes away
today's PEACE.
=
If you really enjoy this please pass to others. It may brighten
someone's day.

To The World You may be but ONE Person but To ONE person You may be
the World. Love With all you are and never take that person for Granted!