[Faith-talk] Our Beliefs

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 10:20:54 UTC 2011

you believe many things that many others i know believe, but i know that i
have eternal life and yet i have not received the gift of tongues, so you
are saying i do not have the Holy spirit?  i have to respectfully disagree
with you, i think the Bible tells us that each of us have the gifts that God
bestows on us when we receive the Holy Spirit.