[Faith-talk] Speaking in Tongues

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Jun 6 20:46:26 UTC 2011

I find it creepy, too. When the woman in Venezuela did it, I knew instantly
that she'd gone from speaking in Spanish to something else and it felt like
something dark had crept into that room.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy