[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Discover what the name can do by Kenneth Copeland

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:49:12 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Donna Kiser <kiserdonna5 at gmail.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Discover what the name can do by Kenneth
Copeland
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:38:47 -0400

 Discover What the Name Can DoKenneth Copeland

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is
above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of
things
in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.

- Philippians 2:9-10

Once you make up your mind to keep the commands of Jesus and begin to
allow
the Word to dwell in you richly, the Name of Jesus will become far more
powerful to you. It will become more than just a word. It will become a
force that will cause every circumstance and every demon that tries to
stand
in your way to bow its knee to your command.

I tell you, the Name of Jesus works. There is far greater power in it
than
any of us have yet realized.

My faith is so set on the authority of the Name of Jesus that there are
times I just say, "In the Name" and the power of God comes on the scene.

In fact, I've discovered that the Name of Jesus--just the Name alone-- is
effective when spoken by a Word-abiding believer. Revelation 19:13 says
the
Name of Jesus is the Word of God! So, when an evil spirit is trying to
bring
sickness, poverty, depression, or any other garbage into my household, I
don't have to quote every scripture I know to stop him. I can just point
my
finger at him and say, "Jesus!" That's like throwing the whole Word of
God
in his face at one time!

Discover for yourself what the exalted Name can do. Begin to speak it
with
confidence and authority. There is power in the Name of Jesus.

*Scripture Reading:* Acts 3:1-16

[image: Donna - All Things R Possible.jpg]

--
*Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable
in