[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Hell can't put out the Light! by Kenneth Copeland

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:14:48 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Donna Kiser <kiserdonna5 at gmail.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Hell can't put out the Light! by Kenneth
Copeland
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:57:25 -0400

 Hell Can't Put Out the LightKenneth Copeland

In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of men. And the Light shines
on
in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it.

- John 1:4-5

Whenever things around you get dark and you feel the devil is about to
overpower you, remember this: You have the Light of the world in you, and
try as they may, all the forces of hell can't put it out!

Even when you're at your weakest, even when you feel like the light
within
you is small, the devil's darkness is no match for you.

Let me show you what I mean. Imagine for a moment that you're in a large
auditorium that has no windows or doors to let in outside light. The place
is so black you can't see anything, not even your hand in front of your
face. There's nothing around you but complete darkness!

Now, imagine one little lightning bug flying around that auditorium.
Every
eye in there would turn toward it. As small as that little light is in
comparison to the great darkness around it, you would still be able to see
it. That massive blackness wouldn't be able to do a thing to shut off that
bug. Everywhere he flew, the darkness would just have to yield. It would
always be dispelled by his light.

When the circumstances around you begin to get black and you're tempted
despair, think about that lightning bug. Meditate on the fact that Jesus
Christ, the Light of the world, is in you. When the revelation of that
hits
you, you'll never again let the darkness back you into a corner. You'll
start chasing it down-- overcoming it with your light!

*Scripture Reading:* Ephesians 5:8-16

[image: Donna - Blue Roses & B'flies.gif]

--
*Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable
in