[Faith-talk] Farewell.

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Jun 14 16:56:00 UTC 2011

It breaks my heart, that Linda took my posts the wrong way.
She's the main reason.
I'm not trying to get the big head, and act like I knew it all.
I discovered this through intense studying of God's word, and I was
trying to share the revelation.
It's all a part of growing in God, and some people, I'm afraid don't
want to study the scriptures that I've laid out there.
I'll stay if things clear up, and lighten up.
I want to see more stuff on my beliefs allowed on here, and I want the
moderators to understand my heart and intent.
All beliefs are accepted here, and I would appreciate it, if my
beliefs would also be accepted.
Blessings, Joshua

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/kirt.craz