[Faith-talk] friday's quotes

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:25:20 UTC 2011

these quotes are from different authors.

Defend the truth with love.
He who holds the stars in space holds His people in His hands.
God does not save us by grace so that we may live in disgrace.  Faber
O fathers and mothers, the ruin of your children or their salvation,
will, under God, very much depend on you.  Spurgeon
To reject God's deliverance is to invite destruction.
Sin may be hidden from others, but never from God.
You have reason for optimism if you're looking for Christ's return.
God's judgment is certain, but so is His mercy.
Confession to God brings cleansing from God.
By the sunshine of His love, God paints on our clouds the rainbow of His grace.