[Faith-talk] inaccessible church Websites

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Mar 22 08:04:02 UTC 2011

Amy, it's good to see you responding to my post. I understand your
frustration. I also hate it when Gospel groups have contact forms with
captcha, without an audio file. I don't know if I mentioned this about
the www.upci.org site, but here's the problem. i click on the church
locater, click on search by pastor, type in the last name, and that's
where the problem begins. There's a captcha code I have to type in,
but the Jaws won't read the captcha. There's an audio file, so I
click, "speak the captcha," but the link won't play. I've E-mailed
them about this, but I haven't heard anything. I think, that we as a
group should bombard the IT department of the United Pentecostal
Church International, (and other denominations who's sites have
captcha,) with requests to make their church locater links, (and other
links,) more accessible.
Blessings, Joshua