[Faith-talk] inaccessible church Websites

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 06:28:08 UTC 2011

hi Joshua and others,

this is something I think we should work on too if it's at all possible! I'm not sure what we can do bout it though...any ideas linda?
i am trying to get a job with a church as a children's pastor and it makes it very dificolt if a church website or a denomination's webpage isn't accessable! I've visited several church websites over the last year and a half and many of them have all their links set as images so all my comp says is image followed by a whole bunch of numbers...all I can do is click each until I by chance find the 1 I'm looking for...
sorry bout this rant, but it's hard to get a job when you can't even find out if a particular church has an opening cause you can't navigate their website!!

I hope there is something that can be done to help this problem!

Amy R.