[Faith-talk] My Take

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 1 14:21:22 UTC 2011

Linda, I really liked your message. This is my take. I believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God. In it, Jesus says "I am
the way, the truth, and the life. He does not say he is a way, but the way. God the Father loved us so much that He sent His son to
die in our place for our sins, and rise again. God loves us, but He hates Sin, so He sent His son to die for us. If we believe that,
we will not perish, but have ever lasting life. However, there is no other way to be saved except by believing in His death and
resurrection.
I happen to be a Missouri Synod Lutheran, and I happen to like  the New International Version of the Bible, but that is not what
saves me. My belief in Christ alone as the Savior of my sins is what saves me. I look forward to being with Christ in Heaven. I look
forward to Jesus being the first thing I ever see.

Terri Wilcox