[Faith-talk] My Take

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon May 2 17:44:56 UTC 2011

To all,
  I, for one, very much enjoy this kind of discussion-it's a great
chance to learn and appreciate the viewpoints of others I've not
really been exposed to before.  I know sometimes our emotions get the
better of all of us, especially me, but I think this is a valuable
exchange of ideas and, honestly, very worthwhile.  However, I do
understand it's important not to hurt anyone's feelings- and I feel
like I should say my feelings haven't personally been hurt at all by
any of this discussion.  But Linda, if you want us to take this
off-list, then I'll shut up.  :)
  God bless,
Kirt