[Faith-talk] Son Of Hamas

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon May 2 01:15:21 UTC 2011

Linda, thanks for recommending this book.  I’ve not been able to put it down since I started reading it yesterday.  I’m now getting close to the end.
This is a point that many foreigners have pointed out.  We, here in America, have no clue about the situation in the Middle East.  It’s a whole different mindset that we must learn to understand.  What’s happening now in Asia, Europe and Africa can—and even may—happen here.
If you’ve not downloaded this book, do.  It’s fascinating.
Barbara

Through the sunny fields of yesterday
Echo voices of children now grown,
Their golden peals of laughter