[Faith-talk] Son Of Hamas

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon May 2 01:27:40 UTC 2011

I know a Somali who listens to the pppolitical stuff going on in his
home country, and he says that the conflict in the Middle East is all
about God and religion to start.  People ust stake their claims to the
Holy Land, and it's weird how they would kill each other in the name
of a different but the same God, Allah, Yahweh.
Beth