[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Don't think like the world by Kenneth Copeland

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat May 21 22:00:40 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Donna Kiser <kiserdonna5 at gmail.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Don't think like the world by Kenneth
Copeland
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2011 17:31:29 -0400

 Don't Think Like the WorldKenneth Copeland

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to
the
pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations, and every high
thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into
captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

- 2 Corinthians 10:4-5

If you think like the world thinks, eventually you will act like the
world
acts. Unrestrained thoughts produce unrestrained actions. So control your
thoughts by bringing them into obedience to the Scriptures.

Program your mind with the Word of God. The Word is spirit and it is
life.
When your mind is totally saturated with the Word of God, your will
becomes
strong to exercise authority to overcome every ungodly thought and evil
habit.

Don't let Satan deceive you into sacrificing the glory of God in your
life
for a few moments of self-indulgence and sin. Restrain your thought life.
Meditate the Word instead of selfish, carnal thoughts. Keep your eyes on
Jesus, the Author and Finisher of your faith.

*Scripture Reading:* Psalm 119:11-18

[image: 80c264d41c5a943efa7b6314be359161381bc8b9.gif]

--
*Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable
in