[Faith-talk] FW: [masterslist] I Will Look Up

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon May 23 16:31:30 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "Dean Masters" <dwmasters at earthlink.net>
To: "masters list" <masterslist at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [masterslist] I Will Look Up
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2011 10:29:44 -0400

I will look up!

(James Smith,
"Daily Bible Readings for the Lord's Household")

"In the morning, O Lord, You hear my voice. In the morning I lay my
requests
before You--and I will look up!" Psalm 5:3

This was the Psalmist's determination in the morning--and it should be
ours.

Preserved and protected through the night--we should look up with
gratitude,
and praise our God for His goodness.

Aware of our dependence and needs--we should look up and beg mercies of
our
Almighty God for the new-born day.

Sensible of our foes and dangers--we should look up and pray to be kept,
guided, and sanctified by our ever-present God.

If we look within--it will dispirit us;
if we look around--it may distract us;
if we look back--it may awaken fears;
if we look forward--it may arouse foreboding!
But if we look UP to God--it will preserve . . .
 the head from swimming,
 the heart from sinking,
 the feet from slipping, and
 the hands from hanging down!

Beloved, let us look up!
There our loving Father is!
There our interceding Savior is!
There all our supplies are!
There our everlasting home is!

Let others look where they will, "I will look up!"

If we look up to God in faith--then He will look down upon us in mercy;
and
looking, He will supply all our needs!

 ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

For pastor's only! "
Personal Ambition Hinders Christian Life and Ministry!"
Please forward this on to your pastors.

block quote end

Grace Gems

 (choice ELECTRONIC books, sermons & quotes)

Grace Audio Treasures
 (choice AUDIO sermons)

Sovereign Grace Treasures
 (choice PRINTED books)