[Faith-talk] FW: [reachingouttoothersgroup] Fw: REBUILDER OF A BROKE HEART

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed May 25 08:58:28 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: drena brown <ponytail6900 at yahoo.com>
To: Native_American_Christians at yahoogroups.com, reachingouttoothersgroup
<reachingouttoothersgroup at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [reachingouttoothersgroup] Fw: REBUILDER OF A BROKE HEART
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 14:48:36 -0700 (PDT)

No case is hopeless with Jesus Christ, who is indeed the rebuilder of the
broken
wall of human life.

 Ps 19:14
14 Let the words of my mouth , and the meditation of my heart, be
acceptable in
thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

KJV

AUTHOR: THE LORD

D=DIMPLES 4 JESUS
B A BLESSING 2 SOMEONE 2DAY 4 JESUS!