[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group Inspirational: [New post] Bye Bye Baby by Sis Bee Jay

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu May 26 08:41:12 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "BeeJay" <beejayokla at cox.net>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group Inspirational: [New post]
Bye Bye Baby by Sis Bee Jay
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 01:15:28 -0500

        Bye Bye Baby
      sisbeejay | May 26, 2011 at 6:00 am | Categories: Uncategorized |

I was privy once to be in a Christian house meeting with one of America's
great Prophets as guest speaker. He told of a dream that the Lord had given
him. He said that the Lord had shown him a picture of a bunch of babies in
a daycare center. Some were in their cribs, some were even newborns, some
were at the crawling stage; some were standing  and holding onto the edge
of things trying to walk, some were actually toddlers and were walking.
Some were infants that were cooing, some laughing, some were crying, but
all wanted their own way. Some were eating soft food and some were being
fed with bottles, but all had to be taken care of by caretakers. When this
Prophet asked the Lord what this dream could mean, the Lord spoke to him
that he was witnessing a spiritual picture of the church.
That's an amazing picture, and yet we can see where it is very true. The
behavior that the Lord use to tolerate in us when we were first born again,
won't be tolerated as we grow and learn better. But for some reason,
Christians seem to be stuck in a stage of baby Christendom. This condition
isn't just limited to the folks of this generation but the same thing
happened back in biblical days. Apostle Paul admonished the church to grow
up. It's imperative for us to grow up now if we expect to stand and be
strong in the Lord and to be useful for the Lord's service in these
end-time days.
The Lord Jesus Christ is coming back for a glorious church, a church
without spot or wrinkle. Are we that church? We can be that glorious church
if we will dare to submit totally to the Lord and follow Him
whole-heartedly, without reservation, and to honor His word and follow it.
Scriptural References:
Romans 8:6
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life
and peace.
Romans 8:7
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to
the law of God, neither indeed can be.
1 Corinthians 3:1
And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto
carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
1 Corinthians 3:3
For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and
strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
1 Corinthians 3:4
For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye
not carnal?
1 Peter 2:2
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow
thereby:
Hebrews 5:12
For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one
teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and
are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
http://sisbeejay.wordpress.com
Add a comment to this post

        WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!
      Manage Subscriptions | Unsubscribe | Express yourself. Start a
blog.

http://subscribe.wordpress.com