[Faith-talk] TV preachers

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 1 02:56:37 UTC 2011

Thanks Dave. I saw this thread go no where and it did not seem on topic. I
wish people would back their opinions up with examples or analysis. Saying
this or that preacher or whatever was good doesn't help those who haven't
seen him/her.

And I'm not the moderator, but why so many forwards? I think our own
discussions would be a better use of the internet and our inboxes. If people
want those devotional emails they can get them by their own subscriptions.
Maybe an ocassional forward, but everyday is a lot.

Ashley