[Faith-talk] Message from the Moderator

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 1 23:25:11 UTC 2011

Hi Linda,
Thanks. I do have a digital player from NLS.
I didn't think NLS recorded many Christian books, but I'll look.
Good to know there is more accessible books than I thought. Not enough, but
every bit helps.
I guess I feel like I'm missing something when sighted people can go to  a
number of christian bookstores and we cannot; they hear the latest book from
christian radio and get it. And even if its an ebook, those are not
accessible. The kindle and nook are not usable.

Glad you requested a limit of forwards. They are annoying and a list should
be for our own discussions.
I'll be on here a bit if I can keep up with my lists and have time.
Ashley