[Faith-talk] Message from the Moderator

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 1 17:05:45 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,

Welcome.

If you have a digital player, you can borrow Christian books from
your regional library, or download them yourself from the BARD site
if you are registered. There is a lot of good stuff out there that is
available to us.

Regarding forwards, I have asked that there be few, or none at all;
but some of the listers like them. Please, people who send forwards,
strip off the headers and change the subject line to take out the
list names from which you receive them. Personally, I never read
them; I get plenty in my in box, as it is.

Anyway, Ashley, I'm the list moderator. Please feel free to contact
me if you have any concerns about this list, or anything else.

Now, listers, by the time I saw the TV preacher thread, you were
pretty much through with it; so I didn't step in. Please, people,
keep the topics to faith, blindness, the Bible, and prayer requests.
And don't post things that give us the feeling that your religion is
better than any other; Joshua, please take note.

Blessings,

Linda